Do you provide construction services, construction materials, raw materials, components parts & fabrication or services?
Send us relevant information about your business, as well as the services and/or products you provide. Providers meeting the supply chain needs of 1366 Technologies may then be contacted by the company.
Western New York Science and Technology Advanced Manufacturing Park (STAMP)
WNY STAMP is the development of New York State’s second shovel-ready mega site (1,250 acres) designed for nanotech-oriented manufacturing (semiconductor, flat panel display, solar/PV), advanced manufacturing, and large scale bio-manufacturing projects. The site is located in the New York Power Authority’s (NYPA) low cost hydropower zone and is serviced by redundant, highly reliable power. Located just 5 miles north of the New York State Thruway (I-90) exit 48a, the site is easily accessible to the region’s 2.1 million population. Located less than 20 minutes from the Buffalo Niagara International Airport, an active customs site, STAMP is the ideal mega site.
- Mega site 1250 acres
- R&D and Manufacturing Campus for nanotechnology & high tech industries
- Utility infrastructure available- includes electric (115kv and 345kv on site) gas, water (12mgd), and sewer (12mgd)
- START-UP NY Site: 10 Year NYS Tax Free
- Low cost hydro-electric power
- Population- 2.1 million
- Low construction costs with RS Means 94-99, below the national average
- 57 college & universities regionally
- 300,000 students enrolled
- AAU Universities including University at Buffalo, University of Rochester, and Cornell University
With over $20 billion invested and growing, New York’s Tech Corridor is the premier location for innovative, high tech companies. As a global leader in high-technology research and development, upstate New York produces a world-class workforce, shovel ready sites including the WNY STAMP site, and competitive incentives to ensure a company’s success.